InvestTRe is the fintech startup in Luxembourg that created the Moniflo app. We are a passionate, ambitious team and founded Investre with the goal of making investing a force for good. We are looking for like-minded people to join us to grow our startup together. Someone like you: You're motivated, ambitious, look forward to challenges, take responsibility and take pride in the work you do.
Our goal is to develop the best app for buying and selling sustainable mutual funds. We want to help make investing a force for good.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage all aspects of digital acquisition to drive signups for Investre. You'll work closely with relevant stakeholders to plan, implement and optimize acquisition campaigns. You'll also work closely with our Head of Marketing to design and create new growth channels - from user-generated growth to social looks and hooks.
What you will do
You will report to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for the following areas:
- You will lead the launch of our app across all performance marketing touchpoints, including paid media channels (programmatic/non-programmatic), social media, landing page, app store
- Ensure that the number of applications is in line with the expected volume and that the cost per acquisition (CPA) is optimal.
- Plan and implement channel strategies for key performance channels, including targeting and campaign structure, to achieve optimal performance
- Shared responsibility for growth channels to ensure continuous optimization through A/B testing, backdoor testing, etc. The channels are defined by the growth strategy.
- Daily/weekly reporting using a combination of platforms and data sources to enable optimizations across campaigns, vendors, channels, and markets
- Manage regional performance marketing spend, including daily budget creation and monitoring budget pace
- Help optimize budgets and spend across channels and vendors to drive enrollments
- Manage the testing agenda for all paid media channels and work with the Investre team to determine key priorities
- Work with relevant stakeholders to update and optimize user journeys on landing pages and in the app store
- Lead the campaign calendar, assist markets with creative campaign production and template creation based on channel best practices
- Proven track record in performance/acquisition marketing, managing data-driven performance media, ideally with a B2C mobile app. Fintech experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using key campaign management tools and platforms (Google platforms (DV360/SA360, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
- Experience in a growth function or growth programs.
- German as a spoken language would be an advantage, but is not necessary
- Experience in budget optimization across multiple channels based on performance
- Proactive, self-motivated and focused on execution
- A collaborative attitude and the ability to navigate and build trust with relevant stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Analytics User
- Extremely well organized, proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex projects under pressure